Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

••• E-vents. Elbow Pads. Tanks. GOW. Speedfeed. etc. Look! •••

903 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  JeSTeR_1269 
#1 ·
Hey guys I'm in need of money and need to get my extra stuff sold, so help me out!

ONLY ACCEPT MONEY ORDERS AND CHECKS, NO PAYPAL SORRY.
I DO NOT SHIP FIRST, ONCE I RECEIVE PAYMENT, ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED IMMEDIATELY.

MONEY is main priority. Only way I would consider any trades is if you ship first.
Prices posted are negotiable and include shipping.

First I've got a pair of nice, black E-vents. Comes with tinted lense and a thermal clear lense. The top foam was coming off awhile ago and I glued it back on and is fine, have played with them 2-3 times since and is perfectly fine.

$60

Price: 50.

Price: 30.

LA Ironmen Tshirt. $15

I have a like new, Gears of War Xbox 360 game. Disc is in good condition. Comes with box and manual.

$30

Used White Halo/Reloader Speedfeed. Used/Flexible, ready to go!

$10

$20

My last item is my Crossfire 70ci. 4500psi. Stubby Tank. The plastic on the reg has a crack on it, but still works just fine. Tape can be removed and I may be able to put a blue dye rhino tank cover on there.

$120

Prices may be negotiable on certain items. Only want MONEY. Only way I would consider any trades is if you ship first.

Any other pictures can be taken if needed.

Thankss

Any questions feel free to pm me!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.