Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rules
1.I DONT SHIP FIRST UNLESS WE DISCUSS OTHERWISE
2. MESSAGE AND POST HERE FOR FASTEST RESPONSE!
3.PayPal Is Accepted(Buyer Pays Fees)
4.MO's Accepted, Must Clear First Before I Ship
5. Once The Package Leaves My Hands, I Am Not Responsible For Anything That Happens. I Will Do My Best To Try To Get It Back.
6. You Pay For Shipping.

Hello, I have a 2004 Angel Speed, I am the only owner of this marker. If you are an angel guy, you know that the 04 speeds did NOT come with eyes or a programmable board, or even a 9v capability! I sent this into TAG Sports (Theangelguy.com) to get it PREDATOR'D! This Angel now has Blue eyes to match the gun, a board with 14 different modes in it, and it runs of a 9volt battery! Before, if you didn't plug in the Angel to the wall charger the night before, you would be **** Outta Luck at the field! This gun looks and shoots amazing! I aired it up today, no leaks and it dry fires. The board has 14 different modes in it and even a Mode where you can program it yourself.

To put the eyes and board alone COST ME $300! I have an 05 speed also and i would rather shoot this over that anyday! That is how well this gun performs! I wish I didn't have to sell this but times are tough and money talks.

NO TRADES!

NO TRADES!

NO TRADES!

NO TRADES!

CashxRules!CashxRules!CashxRules!CashxRules!CashxRules!CashxRules!CashxRules!CashxRules!CashxRules!CashxRules!CashxRules!CashxRules!

$225 OBO

$225 OBO

$225 OBO

$225 OBO

$225 OBO

$225 OBO

$225 OBO

$225 OBO

1 - 4 of 4 Posts