Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barber said:
Hello Pbnation. Today I am looking to help a friend of mine sell his old gun. The marker is a 2003 Angel IR3. It's in good condition. It has some wear from normal play and being around for 3 years. The gun has been in his possession for almost 2 years. It has not broken down once. It's had one problem, which was simply a loose o-ring on the ASA.

The gun does not come with a charger. I do not know where you can get a charger or how much they are, but the charger was lost around a month ago.

The gun will come with a CP barrel. I'm not sure on the length, but it's really short. I think 8". I got it in a trade and it's all I have to include. It also had a detent from an Angel LED. These are stronger than the stock, so you can run a Halo with no problems.

The gun is blue with black parts. I'll try to get pics soon.

Price
$250 OBO

Trades
Not looking for them, so if you offer one, it better be good.

•••Contact•••
POST HERE FIRST
I am teh Chris - AIM
[email protected]

Rules:
1. I do NOT ship first.
2. I ship USPS Priority to the main 48 only, that means if you live in canada/australia/cambodia, don't offer.
3. Third party trades will be done through me, you pay the fees.
4. I do not deal with people who are immature, cannot use grammar, and/or are retarded.
5. Post in this thread before messaging me on AIM or PMing me.
If you do not like these rules, simply do not post.

Thanks for looking.
Word.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Yeah, but some people swap em out. And if you want to get technical then angels had 45* frames from the beggining. LED, LCD, V6. If I didn't already have two angels to unload I'd be all over this. Great price, and chargers are only about $40 on ebay. Somebody buy this.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That sounds fun...

(Do it)

I was thinking of putting a 45 on this and putting eyes in it. Then I realized I have no money.

·
Registered
175 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts