Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, I'm looking at buying a new Autococker. It's been a long time since I last owned one, so I have no idea what they are worth. What would you pay for the following?

02 Autococker, Cutsom milling, E-1 frame with Zero B board, Palmers Regulater, Sidewinder expansion chamber and Dye Boomstick barrel.

Attachments

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the feedback guys. Although very different, I appreciate both of your opinions. I used to shoot a Cocker back in the day. I'm just getting into paintball, and I can't seem to get away from the ole' guns.

431 Posts
Custom Anno? I see that anno all the time. Palmer Regs are not the best. I know that Cocker resale is horrible, unless "custom" built. I don't know about how much the ups are worth or the custom anno, so I will take your guys word.

· I'mma Let You Finish.
7,711 Posts
Were they half-blocked and had some of the finest regulators and parts on them, not to mention given a custom anno?

$300.
I would say 300.

I always wanted a cocker pretty much exactly like this. Even though cockers have been phased out. I always loved using them. I had a karni and another cocker that I planned on turtling and such but IT just cost too much back then.

Oh well. It's a pity this would sell for so little its a nice ass gun.

-wes.

· Registered
5,190 Posts
Custom Anno? I see that anno all the time.
No you don't... that's custom. You've probably seen similar annos, that doesn't mean they're the same.

Palmer Regs are not the best.
What's better? And don't tell me that stupid Pi reg thing, those were unreliable and are much harder to find than Sidewinders etc.

I know that Cocker resale is horrible, unless "custom" built.
And what is this one, stock? :rolleyes:

It'll be $300 to someone who collects/loves old cockers, but if you don't find that person, it's only worth like $200-150 at most.

I wouldn't give you more than $125 though. but thats me.
If someone doesn't like cockers then obviously they wouldn't pay as much. Then again... such a person wouldn't buy an autococker in the first place, in large part because no one would sell a nice autococker for such a low price under normal conditions. It's similar to the way I wouldn't pay more than about $200 for an A1, and I'll never find anyone that would sell me one for $200 anyway.

431 Posts
No you don't... that's custom. You've probably seen similar annos, that doesn't mean they're the same.

No, I have seen that exact anno, more that once. I doubt that was a custom anno.

What's better? And don't tell me that stupid Pi reg thing, those were unreliable and are much harder to find than Sidewinders etc.

Yah Sidewinders are better than Palmers and so are Hyper 2's and 3's.

And what is this one, stock? :rolleyes:

It is a decently upped cocker, I never said it was stock. There are plenty of stock parts on that gun.

· Registered
5,190 Posts
Yah Sidewinders are better than Palmers and so are Hyper 2's and 3's.

It is a decently upped cocker, I never said it was stock. There are plenty of stock parts on that gun.
I was getting mixed up on the regulators. The Palmers regulator on that autococker is the LPR; it's widely regarded as the best LPR. Off the top of my head I cannot think of a better one. The HPR is a sidewinder, from AKA, a very good regulator. Don't bring up the Hyper line; they are good, but nothing special. Everyone seems to think they are fantastic for some reason, I guess because of the Dye label.

Not including the internals which I of course cannot see, there is only one stock part that I can find in that picture, which is the ram. Everything else has been upgraded, not including the feedneck which is built into the body.

· I'mma Let You Finish.
7,711 Posts
I was getting mixed up on the regulators. The Palmers regulator on that autococker is the LPR; it's widely regarded as the best LPR. Off the top of my head I cannot think of a better one. The HPR is a sidewinder, from AKA, a very good regulator. Don't bring up the Hyper line; they are good, but nothing special. Everyone seems to think they are fantastic for some reason, I guess because of the Dye label.

Not including the internals which I of course cannot see, there is only stock part that I can find in that picture, which is the ram. Everything else has been upgraded, not including the feedneck which is built into the body.
qft.

And the ram may even be upped a lot of the rams look a lot alike so its hard to tell.

-wes.

· Registered
6,586 Posts
The 3/4 Hypers seem to be quality, hell my hyper 2 rarely was anything above +-2, but they just aren't anything on the AKA regs

· Registered
5,190 Posts
The 3/4 Hypers seem to be quality, hell my hyper 2 rarely was anything above +-2, but they just aren't anything on the AKA regs
I believe you mean 2/3? There is no Hyper4. Yes, they are good regs, especially for coming stock on even the PMR and SLG.

· Registered
6,586 Posts
Yes, there is a hyper 4. It's a hyper 3 with regular threading.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.