Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i got a: WGP 03 v/f cocker - black
worr blade bolt - white
freak barrel 16in - black
dye sticky 3 grips - smoke
dead on drop (dropforward) - chrome

all of this stuff is in very good condtion i took very good care of all of it and i haven't had it that long i all the stuff is pretty new i have only shot about 5 or 6 case of paint throw it i have dicied to sell cuz i just don't have time to go out and play anymore so i figured it would be best to sell and get a little bit of money for it and let someone else injoy it insted of it just siting in my room but i am will to let all of this go for $300 obo; if you have any questions about it or anything you can e-mail me at [email protected] or hit me up on my aim HEAVYmetal4ever7 thanks

Also if you are intersted in buying but oyu wont to see pics first leave me yu e-mail and i will send them to you thanks

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
come on people i need to sell fast; i just asked my girlfriend to marry me and i need the money to buy her a ring i wanted to get her the ring by christmas so please someone buy it is a great gun!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks and ya i got pics give me you e-mail and i will send them to you i was going to post them on here but the forum wont let me it said they are to big so just leave your e-mail and i will send them to you k.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
adidac - sent pics
Rbomaha03 - get back with me after you sell you gun and if i still have up for sale i will send you pics then ok

1 - 20 of 21 Posts