Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i got a 03' warped sportz dark "rocky" edition angel ir3. this is a rare angel and a black to gold fade. i upgraded the board to a A4 board and its sick fast i can hit 24bps on semi 1. the board maxes out at 25bps. it has 47,000 on the shot counter and most of that was from messin around with the trigger, tryin to get it at the sweat spot. the only reason i want to sell this is because i want a dm4. the gun will come with a dye 14" boomstick, empire revy, upgraded bolt and the stock one, stock 12" infinity barrel,black smart parts drop and chrome cp on/off, car charger, it still has the cops sensor in it and it works. it will also come with the original box. and please NOTRADES i only want cash. email at [email protected] put up an offer and i will try to get back to u my aim is grenadeteamkid22 talk ther too.
ASKIN $875 WILLING TO NEGOTIATE
thanks
-Chas
http://server6.uploadit.org/files/nmekid22-pic1.jpg

·
Registered
51 Posts
See... Now thats better. When you post that yer "flexible" you should let everyone know what your lowest price will be.
It helps to know this information.

Let me ask. what did you pay for it new?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I was seriously considering it.. but after that little tantrum you threw, I'd rather shove hot needles into my eyes than buy anything off of you.

Word to the wise, when someone is interested in buying something off of you.. have a little respect

1 - 12 of 12 Posts