Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is my new toy...i was out of the sport for a while but then came across this for only 400!!! came with masks and harnesses too...so needless to say...IM BACK IN.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Jus got it so not sure of all the specs...jus know what you see. Thats the 32 degrees carbon fiber barrel. new regulator commin soon. ya gotta admit...looks damn good lol.

·
Woohoo
2,350 Posts
Looks really good, 9/10

The drop is your preference, I, personally don't really like it, but it's not my gun, if it suits you, then keep it.

I don't really know too much about cockers and what all you could upgrade on it. Maybe, get a Halo instead of an Egg.

·
Registered
451 Posts
get a close up pics of the pneumatics and somebody will tell you what you have. new feedneck if yours is threaded, mq, SLIK bolt and block, cp reg... i'd lose the drop but i suppose it's just preference.
8/10

·
Registered
202 Posts
wow, that is a hot cocker. nice find man. wishin i had that instead of my ion lol

·
Registered
57 Posts
9/10... gosh i love autocockers
Halo B or Empire B Hopper
New barrel(freak, dye, or wgp staner)
clamping feedneck
some sort of delron bolt(not specifically supafly, im a fan of the WGP worrblade bolt)
and possibly throw some sort of beavertail on there(i actually like the look of them on the back of a cocker)

and make sure all you buy matches the chrome... after upgrades 11/10... nice find

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
nice marker 8/10

Unless it came with the tank, hopper, and a prayer ya payed a bit too much though. And if it did, you broke even.

It is refreshing to see one not black, blue, green, red, or red/black fade.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
400? for 200 more you could have gotten an ego

this gun will need alot of work

zero b board
new trigger
mq valve
Ul barrel
cp direct mount
aka 2 liter reg
reloader B