Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yeah, so i've rocked alot of guns on this forum. PM me if you think you can guess who I was. I'll post my ego up then later.

05 Blue to black borg
Sonic lpr
Sonic Bolt
Aka Feedneck
Hybrid rail
Cp 04 on/off and I have an 05 but too lazy to put it on
Red Valve
PBK stick trigger
Kila Detents

LUCKY APPROVED.

Don't come in here and say. OH EYE DUNT LYKE BORGZ EW. If you are about to. Don't post. Kthx.

Video of massive bounce:
http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c278/Cockerkid63/?action=view&current=100_0336.flv

·
Cold Fusion...
2,466 Posts

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
6.5/10

Get that tape off there. Throw in an 07 valve. Kila detents (if needed), nox or tadao, and either a pbk or titanium ram kit.

I like the color though.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
6.5/10

Get that tape off there. Throw in an 07 valve. Kila detents (if needed), nox or tadao, and either a pbk or titanium ram kit.

I like the color though.
My gun is fast enough, I don't need ramping modes, that's what my ego is for. I like the tape, I already have kila's on it I just forgot to put them. The red valve is doing just fine with consistency.

k.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
My gun is fast enough, I don't need ramping modes, that's what my ego is for. I like the tape, I already have kila's on it I just forgot to put them. The red valve is doing just fine with consistency.

k.
Consistancy isn't the problem with the stock valve its that the valve pin can come apart.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Consistancy isn't the problem with the stock valve its that the valve pin can come apart.
I didn't know it could do that...Once it does that I guess i'll look into a new one. I doubt i'll have this gun very long considering it's just a backup.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts