Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 05 ego with a limited edition light blue fade. The only upgrade on the maker is a virtue board. The marker is in great condition with no broken parts or defects. What would you value my gun at???

Im looking for someone who knows egos and could put a true value on the gun... I had bought the gun from the original owner and he had only played with it for one year. I only played with it 4 times and dont have the time or money to keep playing. Looking to sell it also so if anyone is interested please let me kno.

thanks Steve

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Less I reckon
The 05 Ego, if I'm not mistaken, is Planet Eclipse's first self made marker, prior to that, they were simply an aftermarket upgrade company IIRC

Depending on it's condition, I would say closer to $200 at best

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
sadly, not really
:(

I'd keep it and use it, you're not going to get much for it
True enough. The market for 05 and 06 Egos is very little now. 3rd Generation markers (09+) are now getting quite affordable (09's can be around $500 now easily, and even the best of the 09's only get $650), and so first generation Egos have VERY little value anymore. Even the SL66, which sold for $1400 when new, would barely fetch over $300 now.

·
Registered
558 Posts
IMO, keep the ego. You're not going to get much for it anymore, plus if you ever decide you want to play again then you already have a decent marker to play with. Call me crazy, or anti-spool, but I use my 05 Ego far more than my DM8, and haven't had half the problems with it. People ask me why I keep it and still use it but I love that marker.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts