Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have an 05 prostock, pure energy 3000/68, evil pipe kit w/ul tip, (not shown on this old pic) E2, shocktek superfly bolt, pullpin and cocking rod, shocker on/off, reds clamping feed neck, wgp ergo reg, virewloader velocity loader......(new tank soon to come)
(FINALLY A NEW PIC)

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
nice... MQ valve it and it will become a whole new animal.... Superfly bolt was a bad idea IMO... also should have gotten a CP Reg or something better and better looking then the Ergo reg...

8/10

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
why is the superfly bolt bad? should i keep on my stock derlin bolt? and would my stock reg be better than the ergo? i just bought an old cocker for 200 w/the e2 bolt and reg and moved every thing over.... what about a silk bolt kit w/ pull pin and cocking rod, i have been looking at them is that better.
lol wow sorry that came out sarcastic, im serous though, new to cockers.

·
Registered
451 Posts
7/10

Replace all the pneumatics: palmers micro rock, nexus ram or .44magnum ram, SLIK bolt, cp reg, and MQ valve to top it off.

edit: and make sure the new ram you get has QEV's

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
the power of e said:
what is the point in changing the pneumatics are the stock parts on a prostock not verry good?
Well, thats like asking "is a stock Toyota Supra very good" The answer is yes, but it could always be better, and honestly, for a cocker to compete with some of the other markers out there you have to be prepared to throw some upgrades at it. Since the pneus make or break a cocker, that would be the best thing to upgrade.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i have already dumped allot of money into it, and i know im gonna drop allot more....should i change the pnuematics first or should i get lika mq valve first.... this is basically going to be my fun build marker (back up) cause in about 2 months my ego will be in, so i dont really care if it stays under construction.....but no half blocking though, no offense to people that have it done but i think there ugly...

·
Registered
451 Posts
the power of e said:
i have already dumped allot of money into it, and i know im gonna drop allot more....should i change the pnuematics first or should i get lika mq valve first.... this is basically going to be my fun build marker (back up) cause in about 2 months my ego will be in, so i dont really care if it stays under construction.....but no half blocking though, no offense to people that have it done but i think there ugly...

it really doesn't matter which you do first; if you want your gun to just be balls fast, do the pneumatics first, as they are the slowest part of your gun. if you want your cocker to shoot nice and buttery smooth and have better consistancy, go for the MQ.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts