Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
yeah but that might help spread borgs around giving them more of a fanbase. Ppl buy a used borg for cheap, love it, and get a 06 when they have the cash. Just like that u've got a army of macdev loving crazies.

·
Registered
807 Posts
bunkertime said:
how did u calculate the weight? lol

And i might have to look into this... if our contract is still good at cup. i'm picking one up :)
Took the sonic weight and multiplied it by 90% Since James said it was 10% lighter than a sonic. And bunker your gonna sel me that cyborg when you get it ;)

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
lol.... we shall see

Man, i havn't talked to james in a long time. he's funny as ****. him and his brother bourke... Then u got their mom diane who like keeps them in line while being ****ing hilarious also.

·
Registered
807 Posts
bunkertime said:
lol.... we shall see

Man, i havn't talked to james in a long time. he's funny as ****. him and his brother bourke... Then u got their mom diane who like keeps them in line while being ****ing hilarious also.
Yea james is cool as hell. If only I could make it to cup. sucks bcause my aunt is going to florida 2 weeks afer cup to see my grandpa so if only she was going sooner. :(

·
Registered
385 Posts
Damn, Im actually interested in one, see if the new hose ideas fixes the past problems, then I might actually make we wanna buy one. Gotta wait till a month after release because thats when most gun problems become pretty apparent.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
tippmannpimper said:
Damn, Im actually interested in one, see if the new hose ideas fixes the past problems, then I might actually make we wanna buy one. Gotta wait till a month after release because thats when most gun problems become pretty apparent.
Macdev? Gun problems? Hah, this isn't bob long here. Macdev has great quality control.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts