·
Registered
198 Posts
Stick with getting the nox board and maybe get some colored parts
8.5/10 just because it is stock

·
ShArPeYe
1,271 Posts
the new 06s are so freaking sexy 9.8/10 nox and anything else u really want.. i think they are terrific stock as well

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Brockocoli said:
Nox board

9.7/10

i like your setup.
Nooooooooooob. Nox board isn't out for borgs unless you convert the one for freestyles. Tadao isn't even out yet, and that actually has plans for coming out.

Plus the stock board has about 11 different firing modes on it. There's no need for anything else.

The stock feedneck is clamping but you should get one thats adjustable by an allen wrench, like a CCM.

Matchstik kit, and sabre trigger are all you'll need.

Right now 9.8/10 with the sabre trigger and new feedneck you'll get a chunky 10.5

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah i plan to just get a feedneck soon.

And when a new board comes out I Might consider getting it... but i doubt it.

I dont like the scythe triggers at all, i will probably stick with the stock one.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
Nooooooooooob. Nox board isn't out for borgs unless you convert the one for freestyles. Tadao isn't even out yet, and that actually has plans for coming out.

Plus the stock board has about 11 different firing modes on it. There's no need for anything else.

The stock feedneck is clamping but you should get one thats adjustable by an allen wrench, like a CCM.

Matchstik kit, and sabre trigger are all you'll need.

Right now 9.8/10 with the sabre trigger and new feedneck you'll get a chunky 10.5
orly? i admit my mistake

i was assuming the thread poster knew what he was talking about.

·
Registered
923 Posts
9/10
your crazy to dismiss an ego for a borg, but then again, not everyone is sane :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts