Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Title says it all, picked it up about 2 hours ago from a teammate quitting so I figured what the eff.

SPECS:
Cure Bolt
XSV 2.04 software
Virtue Eyes
Is there anything else it really needs?

PICS:

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Here's the pic hosted onto Photobucket.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Only 250 with a matching UL barrel and a random blue/black UL barrel. Bought it off my teammate who is quitting, that's why it was so cheap. I also bought a Vlo Jr for 10 bucks and a CP 48/45 for 60.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
New Pics New Pics New Pics New Pics New Pics.

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
dude. that seriously makes me miss my egos. I would rock that thing so hard.

9.5/10

maybe some purple macro line. other than that a bottle opener frame, and thats about all it could use.
Good snag. Let me know If I have anything you like for it.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RB, that is tempting and if I didn't get this for my dad to use when he comes out with me you'd probably have it. Unfortunately this is my backup to my other Ego and my loaner to my dad.

Jester, I'll check the pawnshop lol, a bottle opener frame doesn't do anything but cosmetics and would make me have to get it re-anno'd to match the gun which would get a lil pricey so unless I find a pile of money I have nothing to do with it'll stay like that lol.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lol I already have both a Mini and PMR that just chill in my gearbag. My teammate has the bottle opener frame on his 05 green/gold Mantis and it stabs his hand when he uses it so I think ima stick with the stock frame. I will probably put a Yakuza board in this because the software in this thing isn't very programmable.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol if I hadn't grown attached to it already I'd prolly do it but this marker will definitely be mine to keep.

EDIT: I would buy it but I has no moneyz, if I did though you'd have green on your way.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you have it whenever I have money, which will more then likely be awhile with me having to quit my job to catch up on schoolwork and personal crap. PM me with a price though.

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
If you have anything electronics wise (Gaming systems, and the like) im just as apt to trade it. Just tired of such a nice rare marker collecting dust on my trophy shelf.

·
0 Posts
If you have anything electronics wise (Gaming systems, and the like) im just as apt to trade it. Just tired of such a nice rare marker collecting dust on my trophy shelf.
What kind of gaming systems are you looking for?

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I actually thought the star frame was an awesome improvement. I loved the huge trigger guard and the flat trigger. It was amazing.
My other 06 has a star frame on it and both are fine to me, but I hate flat triggers. Styles like the stock one, stock quest, and CP slings are my favorite.

RB, I am currently looking to trade my Mini for a gaming system. All I have is a ps2 and regular xbox lol, all my money went into paintball.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts