Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
07 Ego, got it in the mail yesterday, and in my opinion, its amazing. Played kind of in the woods with it yesterday until I ran out of air. Can't wait to actually use it in a real game.

Upgrades: Are there even any out for it yet? I need to get an RF chip for it so my pulse batteries don't die after a day. Maybe grips?

Pulse is about 2x the weight of the Ego :mad:

And about 3x the width =(

The gun only on my desk, no barrel.

Just ordered some grey e-vents to match the gun so that I can be 'agg' (Not really, just needed a new mask and all Action Village had in stock was grey.)

If anyone wants any pictures of a certain thing, lmk, im bored. Also have higher res pictures I can link to if needed.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
looks nice man, I have loved them at first sight. 10/10 easily

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I never noticed how the frame bends upwards at the back of the gun.

Personally, I think they are ugly as hell and they don't shoot that great.

Still a 9 though.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks pretty crazy, just like in real life.

a black contrast kit would look nice (if they have those)

Some one that lives in the area is getting one too, so I hope its a black one and they want to trade, if not, I'll just have to wait until they come out with the kits.

·
Registered
184 Posts
It's cool, but personally i don't like the milling of the gun...

·
Registered
347 Posts
9/10 just because its stock. I will be getting a black one soon (I hope, been waiting forever). Also the RF chip isn't aussured to work. There have been reports both ways but planet says it won't, mostly to cover their backs incase it dosn't.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
9/10 just because its stock. I will be getting a black one soon (I hope, been waiting forever). Also the RF chip isn't aussured to work. There have been reports both ways but planet says it won't, mostly to cover their backs incase it dosn't.

Yah, found that out after I posted the first thing. Going to go buy a Halo w/ V35 + Rip Drive tomorrow so that it doesn't eat batteries as fast (it doesn't right?) until I can get a RF chip. Batteries ran out on the Pulse after about 3-4 hours of play last weekend. I turned it off every time a game was over and such, and even had it on green mode when I was just kind of messing around shooting toward people, but it still ate batteries. If the Halo ends up eating batteries just as fast as the Pulse though, I'll get a Vlocity, and keep buying hoppers until I find one. I want a solar powered hopper. Maybe I should use a gravity, it doesn't use batteries at all :tup .

·
Registered
173 Posts
hlos dont use batteries to much i've switched batteries once on my 3rd time out with it but also the batteries in it were in it when i bought it used so i doubt they were brnd new

edit: o and 10/10 i <3 Egos

god i hate that <3 thing every girl at my school does it and it gets very annoying...

·
Registered
33 Posts
yo mad props on the ego7 10/10 cause i have one coming same color!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts