Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picked this up about a week ago. It's been a while scince i've been on here.

Ill get some pictures of me playing with it this weekend. The reg will have black parts in a week or so, we were tired of trading parts and just wanted to play.

Up's
Barrel Tape :dodgy:
You don't really need any.

Some pictures from the Femme Fatale, Shockwave Canada, Jesters X-Ball practice.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
nice 8.5 outta 10, TI rammer if/when they make one for it. they already come with a cure bolt so if the dart bolt is better get that(I am pretty sure the cure is better though)

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
to my knowledge it is for wiping reasons.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
to my knowledge it is for wiping reasons.
And how would tape on the barrel help someone wipe?

It's to get the barrel off easier when your hands are greasy and your barrel was overtightened.

Looks pretty good. The 07s have been growing on me ever since I shot one of the Avalanche guns.

Get one of those Zick kits when they come out, they sound nifty.

·
This Is Sparta!!!
1,824 Posts
It helps you win when you might not have otherwise. Say you are in the final game of the tournament and its you vs. 2. You know that the other team is an honest team, hard playing, and they play by the rules. Your trying to pin one guy down thats in the center 50, but you feel a hit on your left side. You wipe it while you get the guy at the 50 out. Now you know that if you hadn't wiped, theyd've had the game. You manage to get that last guy out and you win the tourney. Are you telling me that that is how you want to win tourneys? You wouldnt feel the least bit guilty? I just don't think cheating is the way to go, and hey, if it keeps me from ever becoming "somebody", as barber said, in paintball, then I can live with that. But victory to me is when you win without cheating, and truly knowing that you outplayed the other team.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I rarely ever wipe......and when i do i don't get caught so you wouldn't know i wipe anyway. Leave the tape be it's for getting the barrel off with greasy hands, The tape on my hopper is for obvious reasons, so is the tank.

Thx Barber:hug:

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
It helps you win when you might not have otherwise. Say you are in the final game of the tournament and its you vs. 2. You know that the other team is an honest team, hard playing, and they play by the rules. Your trying to pin one guy down thats in the center 50, but you feel a hit on your left side. You wipe it while you get the guy at the 50 out. Now you know that if you hadn't wiped, theyd've had the game. You manage to get that last guy out and you win the tourney. Are you telling me that that is how you want to win tourneys? You wouldnt feel the least bit guilty? I just don't think cheating is the way to go, and hey, if it keeps me from ever becoming "somebody", as barber said, in paintball, then I can live with that. But victory to me is when you win without cheating, and truly knowing that you outplayed the other team.
I don't feel guilty at all. I know the team I'm playing in the finals played a bit in the gray area to get there. Why should I feel guilty anyway? I'm gettin paid.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I actually thought y'all were talking about the tape on the tank, not barrel

1 - 20 of 23 Posts