cure bolt
Virtue board
Silver CCU kit

and brand new never used Dye Rotor

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
4/10 im not a huge fan of the gray to be honest, its just kinda bland. and theres not that much in the way of upgrades, im sure it shoots fantastic

btw, is that trigger stock?
wow, you could'nt rate it higher because of price? lol ok....well I am not a fan of tricked out color schemes, plus I'm a Raider fan (ducks head) so this silver and black is "all me"!
and yes, stock trigger

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
i dont give free points because you have the budget to get a nice marker, stock markers get a 1/10 out of me, doesnt matter if its a $100 marker or a $1500 marker, if its stock made by the company what have you really done to make it yours? it matches all the other stock ones that rolled off the line. besides if people want ratings on stock markers there is always pbreview

if it works for you thats great, i mean it is your marker afterall, this is just my opinion of it

·
Registered
89 Posts
i dont care how it looks, but u dont have to many upgrades on it so il give like a 5.5/10, if you want me to get it higer get a zick2 kit, a cure3 bolt and maybe a new grip (i said this for upgrades that i would sugest u should get to make it shoot better)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts