Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
RUBISH!!!
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well since I started a new thread, I want you to stay out of it. With that said. That is a later 07 model quest.
Very few were made, or even saw the lite of day. (Kudos on having one)

The original or og 07 quest ran from later 06 to mid 07 came with different grips, W.A.S. board, and same milling as the 06 body. Then later on Palmer and the gang released the new bodied quest after teams like the raiders and tanked paintball had their custom bodies done, and soon after the company went on a hiatus, dabbling custom stock trucks.

I know my products and I have been doing this for quite some time. I don't just post equipment that I have no prior knowledge about, and I have been following the company for quite some time, and I am not just a child posting things mommy and daddy bought me.
Thank you and good day sir

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
Miller knows his quests, I'd take his word about them over anyone else. Nobody here is being malicious,flaming, or trolling, simply offering information; what you do with this information is up to you.

I wont' have you making demands of who stays out of what threads. If you don't like what he has to say, we have an ignore feature; you will find it under his public profile.

-thread AND discussion closed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.