Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks.. I went with a deadly wind because they are super light...unbelieveably accurate, and they use the freak barrel inserts. And I LOOOOOOVE my rotor...

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Nice gun. Awesome choice on the barrel.

I'm not extremly educated on hoppers. I've just been told it's a very good hopper. I didnt know his was better than that. Forgive me. :) As for the barrel, I just like the J&J. Personal thing I guess. :-D
Look up Deadlywind barrels. IMO, they're the absolute best of the best barrels you can buy. Full carbon fiber and they take Freak inserts. Don't base your opinions on what everyone else suggests here either, try things for yourself and educate yourself.

·
Administrator
14,011 Posts
9/10. Very pretty. All is needs is a J&J ceramic barrel (14") and a Invert Too and it'll be a 10/10. :-D
what is this crazyness you speak? the J&J is good but the fibur is in another league, same goes for the invert too and the rotor

as for the marker above, first of all i LOVE it and would give my first born child for but that aside i have to give it a 3/10 for a few reasons, first of which, beyond the barrel its stock and i am just not a fan of black on black markers, sorry for the low rating but i just dont give out free points because someone can afford the marker.

·
Don't tempt me. I bite.
542 Posts
Nice gun. Awesome choice on the barrel.

Look up Deadlywind barrels. IMO, they're the absolute best of the best barrels you can buy. Full carbon fiber and they take Freak inserts. Don't base your opinions on what everyone else suggests here either, try things for yourself and educate yourself.
what is this crazyness you speak? the J&J is good but the fibur is in another league, same goes for the invert too and the rotor
Sorry guys. When I first posted that I didn't see that about the barrel and hopper. Yes, I've done some reading and Deadlywind barrels seem to be a VERRRRRY good choice. I've always had good luck with J&J's, so I figured I'd suggest them. As for the hopper, I have NO CLUE about them, I just saw a regular gravity feed hopper sitting there. But honestly, I should've kept my mouth shut about those (lol). Very good setup. Again, guys, I didn't see that he said what barrel and hopper he had. Please forgive me. thumup:

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
I love the fact that it's a shake and bake hopper setting above it in the pic. :D 10/10 just for the irony of that.

That said, I'm not a fan of the Impulse. I've got tiny little girlie hands, and this marker just feels toooooooo long in my hands.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts