1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
lmao i remember when i saw the headline on yahoo it read "Britney Spears Engaged" and at first i thought it said "Britney Spears Enlarged"

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
ur right...she isnt hot n e more....ya shes fine..but not like HOLY **** I WANNA BANG THAT...she used to be..but not n e more.

I wish JoJo would have danced a lil more and weared sumthing less covering in her last video...that song is so danm anoying (i think its called Leave) but the video is just eye candy lol

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
it's not like any of would ever get to bang her anyways. we can still masturbate. but now that she smokes all the time, she won't look very good for to much longer. the dude she's marrying is going to be bangin hookers 10 years down the road after brittney's face goes all to hell.

oh yeah, about the game. at best, it'll last 3 months, but they'll only be happy for the first 1 1/2 weeks.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
My guess is 2 months. I'd like to see this guy be a drunk and beat brittnay spears every night when he comes home :p. I use to like her until i watched a biography about her on vh1 and saw what a flaming ass hole she was.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts