Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I said I was geting a mini, but didn't expect this one.

SPECS:
Custom 1 of 1 engraving(I think it is dead sexy, fi you don't oh well that's your opinion)
Swapped clear parts.

FUTURE SPECS:
Tech T bolt
anything else?

PICS:(Not mine, will get my own when I get the gun here)

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
I'm not normally a fan of those designs but that one is clean and not overly complicated.
I'll give it a 8/10 for looks only because I don't like the abrupt stop at the barrel.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Anyway to get the front part black instead of silver?

STill pretty hot. 8.9/10

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, it was black originally but he swapped it for a silver one, I'll prolly buy a black/silver barrel to correlate better with the scheme. Or I might just buy an all black UL and get it engraved to match so it doesn't just stop at the breach. Silver frame and better grips would prolly help the color coordination as well.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Prolly right, and you will never guess what I traded for it.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My dads Ion with drop and cp on/off plus a DW Fibur barrel. All worth maybe 180-200 together.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GUn came in today, and after lubing the O-ring in the air transfer tube to the solenoid and a general maintenance of the bolt(the precious owner does not have the phrase "lube your gun" in his vocab I swear) it was shooting quite nice. Will get pics of my own here soon.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks, no batteries for my camera ftl, I'll get some tomorrow after practice.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I think it would look best with the foregrip back to black, but swap the grips for some silver grips. Use a Dye Ultralite with a silver back and polished black front. Then it would be even hotter.
As is: 8/10 (I'm not a fan of the engraving, but that's just me)

·
Registered
70 Posts
That gun looks like something out of a movie that involves fighting demons or something, like Constantine. It's just freaking unholy and foreboding and evil. The engraving complements the grip very well. 10 out of frikkin 10.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Oh those grips are gonna be gone ASAP. and I am looking to get a black gripframe.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts