Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes yes, its judgement day in 1 week. My mom is having a baby and its gonna suck. all im gonna hear is crying and nagging from my mom. i think im gonna stay with my friend for like a couple weeks till they get settled in

·
12,110 Posts
Trust em its going to suck. For me, when I was growing up I wasnt allowed to have certian things, period. No squirt guns. No cap guns. No guns. Period. The only time I got to fondle them was when I was at my dad's place. When my little bro came along, he has like shotguns and ****. YOu might see stuff like that.

Good luck with that.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
supersupra619 said:
yes yes, its judgement day in 1 week. My mom is having a baby and its gonna suck. all im gonna hear is crying and nagging from my mom. i think im gonna stay with my friend for like a couple weeks till they get settled in
are you serious? First of all you should be happy to have a little sibling. Sure it will be a pain in the ass but its still very rewarding. Second, your mom needs you now because she's been hauling a baby in her for the past 9 months, and she could use all the rest she can get. Lastly, you should cherish the first few months of the baby's life because once it turns 2 or so, it becomes the devil

·
Registered
176 Posts
spyder person said:
shut up and get over it its no big deal
You might want to shut up.

Last year, my sophmore year, my mom had a baby. Its no laughing matter ( well it was when she **** on my sister ), i had trouble getting to sleep, getting my homework done, and getting rides and spending time with friends because we all had to watch that stupid crap factory.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Just remember, your life as you know it is forever screwed up and your mommy and daddy won't have time to love you anymore, have fun :)

Seriously become good friends with the fat kid who has no friends in your class) his parents will be so happy he has a friend that they won't complain if you spend a lot of time there away from the baby at least until it gets old enough to shut up at night.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Lol, i remember when I thought my g/f was preg *Ex g/f now*.....man I was planning and everything..what to do, where to work, where to live, all of it.. lol, but my ex g/f's mom had a baby, she didn't really seem to have a problem with the baby. of course then again we're not chix so it'll suck.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts