Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually, I made it to harrass the mod who gave me the -1 for cursing.. Given all the other assholes that are cursing, and the fact weither a curse or not it doesn't matter cause its ****ING BLEEPED.
To the mod, pat your chest three times, and do the standard 'I'm a retard': 'Dyuh.'

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
More like, 'punishment for acts that mean ****, are stupid.' i.e. negative reps for someone who curses- given the cursing is already being filtered out.
And, if it isn't another outstanding 'wink in the rules.' 1337, the odd pbf supporter with only 2 rep points, when 5 are required.

Alright, I'll add substance. This is what one would call 'crock.' Too punish someone for having bleeps in there post is quite dumb, I mean the curse filter is up- why punish? I can understand for filter dodging, but.. No, not for letting the filter catch them.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
*GASP* Or maybe I was a supporter before we even got these gay rep points!!11!!1!!1!

Go away, seriously, noone likes you.

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, another 'wink in the rules.' 1337 your offering no substance.. All your doing is trolling. Now git.

It was posting my views of the idiotsy of the rep points in -that- thread that got me my 'punishment.'

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Main, this thread is me pointing out that punishing someone for doing something that is censored already, that isn't filter dodging, or using
to display profanity, is stupid. And, an obvious abuse of mod powers.

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
na, I'll just close it to save your butt from looking stupid infront of the whole e-world.

But to tell you the truth, thanks for your opinion, its being taken into consideration.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.