Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo check out this belt i made, i couldnt find any in my town, so i just made one,.....

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha nah, i got my mommy to do the sewing, but i designed it, therfore i made it,

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha yeah maby i should start sellin em, but there kinda a b1tch to make, i just bought 2 belts and put them together, and witht he top belt made the hoops,

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
K, well i havnt played with it, so i dont know how well it really works, iv ran with it around the house, seems to be fine, il check it out this sunday when i go pbin.

·
Registered
7 Posts
use a shotgun shell belt, i have one and it holds 25 of whatever u want. holds tubes and co2 cartridges equally well. and its kinda stretchy, so its really secure. cost 25 bux. ;)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i looked for a belt everywhere, wallmart, canadian tire, armysurplus, everywhere, so i just made it, it cost me 10 bucks to make

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
you mean to tell me you wasted like 20 bucks of money to stick a couple little pods together that only hold ten rounds?!?!?!?!

Nice job. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dude, i didnt have a choice i had to make one, i couldnt find a shotgun belt anywhere and the one at wallmart was just plain ****, and remember i made it for 10 bucks Canadian,

·
Registered
873 Posts
How did you manage to get the loop sizes so consistant? I've thought of using a small round part to use as a template, but it was still a pain to do correctly.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What i did, was i put a loop around a pod, and then sewed it, its pretty simple, but if u screw up, the sewing is too tight to undo, so 1 of them is kinda loose on the belt.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts