Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, yet again another work thread from Clark.

We got 60 Ipod Minis in the other day to have a Verizon logo engraved on the back of them. Its so wierd having $12,000 worth of electronics sitting in front of you. As I was pulling them out of the box I was thinking "One...Two...Three...Four...Five....Six...Seven...Eight...yeah theres the car I wanna buy right there..."

Half of me wanted to take one and tell my boss that they shorted us one, because you know that wouldn't have been obvious at all...

I heart my job..

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
D_Smalls said:
ipods are a joke. they are a fashion statement now.

Yeah I know. Personally I would never spend money on one because thats just way too much music for me. I'm content with my mp3 player with 512MB. Thats enough music for me....Still cool that we had all these though.

D

·
0 Posts
Master of Paint said:
Yeah I know. Personally I would never spend money on one because thats just way too much music for me. I'm content with my mp3 player with 512MB. Thats enough music for me....Still cool that we had all these though.
word, a lot of anything is usually cool looking. Like a lot of beer bottles.. or something.. haha.

I could never get enough songs to fill an ipod.. so whats the point.. I might pick up a low memory mp3 player.. or just get a burner on my computer.. Now that i have highspeed i have a lot of songs that i want to take around with me.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
mp3 cds are the way to go...

now all they need to do its make a cd player play dvds... so mp3 dvd that would be nice

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
ipods are great for people like me who love music and CAN fill an ipod

but back on topic, where do you work

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The place is called Innovative Awards. We do all sorts of crap like engraving on ipods, and virtually anything else out there...we also do vinyl lettering, trophies, plaques, sandblasting, t-shirt printing, and crap along those lines.

BTW the Ipod job was finished today and shipped out, so if your thinking of jacking my job tonight, youll be sadly dissappointed. :p

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
I could give an Ipod a run for it's money, but I don't think I could fill it..
Even if you could, do you honestly think you'll actually listen to all of those songs on a regular enough basis to justify even storing them?

Also, Master...
Do you do.. Custom work? :)

·
1,751 Posts
dhill0413 said:
I know the topic isnt about whether ipods are useful, but i love having an ipod over carrying my 150+ cd carrying case and a cd player.

but thats just me

<3 ipods
150 cds is over double a big ipod..

·
Registered
61 Posts
Pft..I like the Dell JukeBox..It is just like the IPOD..but IPODs can't read .wma format like the Dell can.

They have a 5 gig one and a 20 gig one..A 20 gig dell is equal to carrying about HALF of my laptop's space with me.

Of course, like ALL Dells, my first JukeBox had a malfunction so I had to send it back in for a new one.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
CoWcH said:
150 cds is over double a big ipod..
it came out to be around 2700 songs. then with mytunes redux i downloaded another 1500 or so from my school network.

so im working with about 4200 songs. my ipod is always on shuffle, so yes, i listen to my whole collection.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
If I get deployed to iraq I will be getting an ipod and filling it with all my friends music my music any music I want. the boredom over there is insane and if you think you can use CDs in Iraq where you get a small ammount of sand in with your CDs and....your ****ed. nope Im getting an ipod, juke box or the rio one I think is what it is that can play videos and pictures. would be nice to have 40 gigs of pics and songs.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts