Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have no clue what the marker is, aside from hybrid contract killers on the grip. if thats the name of the marker, please include it in the title for me, didn't know the rules, just read them.

Just bought this marker for 120$, with full gear, including jersey, gloves, sliders, pod belt, marker, tank, and hopper signed by some russian legion player.... Alex Lundqvist...

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
A little late to be asking if it was a good deal
:p

All in all, I think you did pretty well, as long as the paintball marker functions correctly

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A little late to be asking if it was a good deal
:p

All in all, I think you did pretty well, as long as the paintball marker functions correctly
perfectly actually, not a problem thus far, got some cheap paint from walmart (case of 2000) and i have wasted nearly all of it just messing around lol. only problem is I have to use compressed air, or nitrogen, not co2, so it gets a bit expensive when i have to pay 6$ for a fill at my local dive shop (the pro shop near me that use to fill tanks closed, next closest is a dive shop)

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
When you go play at the field, they will probably have all day air, just pay once and they fill you all day

Go out and have fun playing paintball now!
:D

·
Erect member.
2,323 Posts
I believe at first glance, that that is a Bushmaster Freestyle. They were made by Indian Creek Designs (ICD), a company that is no longer around. They created the BKO, Freestyle, and Promaster markers. I used to have a BKO, and they were pretty nice. The Freestyle is basically an upgraded version (nicer milling, Eye vision system, and four-way solenoid instead of 2-way, etc). They were pretty nice, but pretty basic as well. As far as I can remember, the promaster had semi, 3-round, and full-auto settings with the stock board, not sure how adjustable (if at all) they were. All in all, a pretty nice marker, but unfortunately the company (and thus their stock of parts) are long gone, but some parts (like the solenoid) can be found with a little searching.

Then again, I could be completely off and that might not be an ICD. that's my best bet, but good luck with it!

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
It's a Promaster. $120 isn't too bad, but it could have been cheaper. Pick up a cp trigger and watch it go to town, it's the best $120 you'll ever spend on paintball.

edit: you got all that for $120? yeah, that's a good deal.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
I believe at first glance, that that is a Bushmaster Freestyle. They were made by Indian Creek Designs (ICD), a company that is no longer around. They created the BKO, Freestyle, and Promaster markers. I used to have a BKO, and they were pretty nice. The Freestyle is basically an upgraded version (nicer milling, Eye vision system, and four-way solenoid instead of 2-way, etc). They were pretty nice, but pretty basic as well. As far as I can remember, the promaster had semi, 3-round, and full-auto settings with the stock board, not sure how adjustable (if at all) they were. All in all, a pretty nice marker, but unfortunately the company (and thus their stock of parts) are long gone, but some parts (like the solenoid) can be found with a little searching.

Then again, I could be completely off and that might not be an ICD. that's my best bet, but good luck with it!
There was the BKO, Bushmaster, Promaster and Freestyle

-The BKO was a bushmaster that was spring returned
-The bushmaster was essentially a bob long defiant and was discontinues due to patent threads in 2004
-The promaster was Indian creeks answer to the SP lawsuit that had something to do with a mounted solenoid. It's basically a bushmaster with hoses on the noid instead of a direct mount. This was in 2005
-the freestyle started in late 2003 or early 2004, I forget. I think it's some sort of blow-forward operation system, but i'm not sure exactly.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my buddy said it has a droptrigger on it. aside from that im not even sure about it, all i have ever used is walmart spyders before lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts