Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Viking Kid said:
i swear to god if the steelers would have lost, i would hav emurdered everyone one of those refs. troy palumalu had an insane game, and they actually took that interception away. god that pissed me off.
so true. I cannot believe they took that interception away. Worst call I've seen in a long time.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Best game ever. Dont blame it all on the kicker either. They could of went for it. And, if manning hadnt had such a sucky first half they woulda won. Its a team lose, not a kicker loss.

And they did steal an int. from troy. Kinda reminded me of the USC/texas game. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, I wasn't cheerig for either team, but after that stolen interception, if the colts had won it I would've been pretty mad. Whats so bad is that they reviewed it, and found indesputible evidence that they got it wrong the first time. Ridiculous.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i blame the o line for the loss. they couldnt contain a single blitz, and at times couldnt contain the d-line. manning usually has more time to throw, and he rarely has a game where he has to run out of the way of a defensive player ever play. the colts also didnt call a good game.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts