Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have begun to rebuild my Blade 2. As some of you may know, it was sadly destroyed by the foot and hands of my sister. I took all the ideas you gave me in the rating thread and have come up with another one. Every aspect of the gat was rethought. Now it is rebuilt and will be released to the public as soon as I see fit.

Oh yeah, every so often I'll take random pictures so you'll be kept guessing...kinda like the DMC. Now start some rumors.

And for those uneducated, here's the original 1337 Sniper.

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
i hear it will wiegh under a pound, be smaller than a shocker/freestyle and be around $2000. it will be a limited edition (1 of 1), have 7 ramping modes, and the trigger will be read 7 million times a second.
now gimme some random pics to **** with my mind

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
u know it must have quad-detents, eyes, and i'm going to have to include heat seeking missles.

damn, just about forgot, it needs a grenade laucher! (yes i do realise grenades suck balls)

·
Registered
77 Posts
I heard that for every time you pull the trigger it shoots 1billion shots and it'll have a maching on it that automatticaly pulls the cocker back o you don't have to. Also it's gonna have a bi=uilt in hopper that loads at 1trillionbps and it launches a paint nuke that is so powerful that it can cover the entire inside of a football stadium with a 6ft layer of paint. It will also run off nitrous...yes nitrous not NITROGEN but nitrous.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pacoeltaco said:
I heard that for every time you pull the trigger it shoots 1billion shots and it'll have a maching on it that automatticaly pulls the cocker back o you don't have to. Also it's gonna have a bi=uilt in hopper that loads at 1trillionbps and it launches a paint nuke that is so powerful that it can cover the entire inside of a football stadium with a 6ft layer of paint. It will also run off nitrous...yes nitrous not NITROGEN but nitrous.
You're ruining it.

Stop posting here.

And I'm taking sticker donations. :D

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL, it's already done.

Just gonna be making small performance tweaking mods and keeping you guys on the edge of your seat for a little.

·
Registered
160 Posts
"Glitter" and "I heard smart parts is already suing him" OMFG, you guys have me falling out of my chair laughing.
And this "I hear it's gonna suck....but everyone's gonna buy it..." so your building a Timmy, huh?

1 - 20 of 84 Posts