Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He's being especially douchie lately.

I vote we whip out the banstick on his ricer ass.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
I think people are too hard on him.

To be honest, most of you are assholes to him..

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
It isnt so much that everyone gives him a hard time, its that as soon as the slightest argument comes up he gets incredibly hostile. AKA his comment to Dudeus, "Go roll another truck over," which was totally uncalled for. He always seems to pit himself against everyone else.

Idk, while he contributes some to the auto forum, its as if every other post is him taking a shot at somebody.

I agree with Dudeus, he deserves a vacation. He's never been exactly what I would call "nice" to
me, simply because I'm not one of the cooler people on this forum, AKA I'm not one of his "buddies".

He's a lot like the "cool" kids at my school, the ones who are really obnoxious and shove everyone else and their ideas down to elevate his own. He's not quite that bad, most of the time, but stuff like his excessive use of the word "gay" which isnt offensive, just dumb, immature, and irritating.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I haven't liked him much. He called me a hypocrite because I accused him of being irresponsible with his drinking, getting high, driving and then ghostriding around with 40s in his hands. His reasoning was that because I am of a similar age that I must have done something as stupid as he has.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I'm going to say at least 55% of the **** he posts about is totally made up.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts