Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I play woodsball and own a Spyder VS2. I use so-so paint and want great accuracy but with minimal noise. I want a J&J ceramic barrel but don't know whether to get a 14 or 16 inch barrel. Which will be more convenient for me? A bit shorter and more compact or a bit longer and more ability to stick it through bushes? Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Get 14 inches, it's what most people get I don't think that 2" makes a difference. But if overall length doesn't matter than get a 21".

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Get 14 inches, it's what most people get I don't think that 2" makes a difference. But if overall length doesn't matter than get a 21".
???? 21" is completely useless barrel length. The only thing it accomplishes is lowering your efficiency because you have to turn your velocity up so far to get the same exit velocity as from a 14".

·
Registered
201 Posts
difference between 12-14 inch barrels...longer it is the more air you use...get a 12" or 14" but definitely not a 16"

·
Ian Giesse
37 Posts
14" is the most popular, 6" are good too, but they are the LONGEST size that you want to get, anything longer will cause drag.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts