Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I narrowed it down to a 14" or 16" barrel for tippy 98cp. I know they are both accurate, but i will be mainly doing woodsball. What would be the difference of the two, and which one would be recommended?

-Joe

·
Registered
980 Posts
first shot accuracy = 16
manuvarability = 14
if you need me to explain...say so

edit:
just saw that you had a tippy
well the advantage of 16 inchers are that you have more barrel to look down so it is easier to guess where your first shot will be. there will be no massive change in accuracy from a 14 to 16
14s are easier to move around with, thats all
seeing that you have a tippmann, they come with iron sights, so i dont think you need that extra 2 inches to look down with.
i might be wrong though, i have never used the sights in the few times i have shot a tippmann

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
martix_agent said:
go witha 14. a 16 inch barrel makes a tippman massive.
no it dosn't, and extra 2 inches dosn't matter that much for moving or accuracy. I simply got the 16 couse it is nice for speed ball to have more of a barrel to hug the bunker with.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I think youll be ok wiht either. the 14" will be easier to move around and will be a little more efficient on air, but the 16 would be better to push though brush and soft cover with. In the end its your decision.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts