Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rightowave:wave:wave:
I have been playing for 1 year now and have petickually long range spyder sonix '06.:confused:
I recieved my MR1 a while ago but am not satisfied:mad: a took a long time to deside on what gun for sniping/light supresion fire.tell me what you think X7:ninja: A-5:ninja:,or 98 'custom :ninja:eek:r maybe something else tnx 4 ya reply.3ND:):)

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
keep the spyder. tippmans are long heavy, fire no further accurately. Get the "long range" crap out of your head now before you blow money on trying to achieve it unsuccessfully.

·
Registered
29 Posts
you can somewhat extend the range with the flatline barrels, but I've read that when you use the flatline barrels, there's a greater chance that the paintballs won't break because they're coming out of the barrel with a backspin.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
keep the spyder. tippmans are long heavy, fire no further accurately. Get the "long range" crap out of your head now before you blow money on trying to achieve it unsuccessfully.
I did not say i want to buy a long range gun,but my spydy is freakisgly hard hitting at 295 fps:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it is just unusually long range for a sonix

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
wanna buy my 98? its yours for $160 with the goods.

just a suggestion haha

you wont be able to achieve long range accuracy much better than the next gun. I love my 98, but thats because im a bigger dude, and I can handle the weight and size manageably.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts