Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got a job, so i want a new marker that is electro with some ups, i want a hopper, and minimum 12oz.

i would take an 05 imagine

looking to spend up to 175 for marker with ups and hopper.

BEGIN

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
e rex pro with ups

ups: pure energy regulator, dead on drop forwards, 32* quiet riot barrel, macroline, polished striker, and high-flow anti-chop bolt. the internals are all stock (besides the polished striker and anti-chop bolt, which is a modified stock bolt) and it is running at a little less than 600 psi right now, it could go really low with a new valve and a spring kit.

the board is capped at 20 bps and has 4 different firing modes. you get this with a ricochet rhino agitating hopper plus 12oz co2 tank for $160 shipped to your door. this is about $250 of stuff, and everything is in very good condition. (the sticker is starting to peel of the tank, but it never needs to be rehydroed so you dont really need it.) upgrade the 12oz co2 to a fiber wrapped nitro tank for $120 or upgrade the ricochet hopper to a 3-pod qloader system for $90.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
very kewl dude i'll consolt with my pb expert and get back to u but theres a good chance theres a deal
thumup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey im tryin to sell my bundle of eradicator stuff heres what i have

perfect working eradicator
9oz co2 tank
brass eagle mask
3 speed loaders
squegee
hopper

im not lookin for much just message me or u can im me on aim at

r3dr3aver lamalordking or s2axelroses2

just give me an offer

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
paintthecatBLUE said:
if you can do $130 + $10 for shipping you got yourself a deal
u got a deal i dont have paypal so it will have 2 be money order or sum other way and i get paid 2morrow tue. may 17 wave:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i got both but sumthing has com up so my over obsesive dad wan'ts to check it out so pm me the deal and i will pay 130 but put on there 120 cuz he will flip if he sees 130+10 shipped thanx dude cuz i really want this

·
Registered
32 Posts
Kingman Spyder TL-X totally stock and would be perfect to start out with. or i have a brass eagle Eradicator which is a lower quality gun for cheaper. either of the guns would be great for a starter depending on your level of play you might wanna choose which gun is best for you.

Spyder TL-X - $80 + shipping
Brass Eagle Eradicator - $50 + shipping

Will include a mask/barrel plug/2 100 round ball haulers/200 round hopper. those items are included in the price i jsut offered you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts