1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I only have 187$

I dont exactly know which gun to get.
I was looking at an Ion or a Vibe.

If i got the vibe i could get a C02 Tank and if i got the ion then i would not have enough for anything yet and i would have to borrow for a while and ill probably only be able to borrow a grav hopper from someone.

Is there anything better to do?
What would you do?

Oh ya this will be my first gun.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I would have to say a VS1 or a VS2.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Nope, not really.

The vibe sucks. Save your pennies and get an Ion and a steely tank used. You'll save alot since you'll just upgrade later. thumup:

really, your marker needs to rip

the vibe sucks? it comes from the same company of ion

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
Kid, I've played more speedball this year than you probably have in your life. Im playing d2 in Omaha and im ripping people with a shelled Tippmann. Backplayers need some speed, yeah. But no ammount of bps will make you a better player.

The vibe sucks. I manage the paintball section at Scheels Omaha, and it sucks. They come back all the time broken, and theres not much you can do to fix them. The ion is a far better gun. Yeah its made by the same company, I know. Also made by SP? The shocker. The shocker is a nice marker, dossent make the vibe any better.

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
I sat in the SP tent all this weekend at the living legends event and watched them fix Vibes the entire time. After seeing that I'm pretty sure I wont' ever recommend one, not ever

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
DOn't get tha ttank please. Save your money and buy a used Carbon Fibur tank off the nation.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok i just ordered my ion and now im super super excited!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Any good sites that i could look at to learn more about it so i know how to clean, etc....

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Check youtube, I am sure they have thousands of maintenance videos up there.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
If you only have $187 for a gun, how do you plan on paying for admission, paint, and air?

Most expenses in paintball come from everything other than your marker.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts