Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
has to be fake at some point, you can't get up to sacacora on car, unless back then where the lift is it was a street. Hmm, plus he passed the arche de triumph at the beginning at they are really far away..could be 100% real.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
jacobeid said:
has to be fake at some point, you can't get up to sacacora on car, unless back then where the lift is it was a street. Hmm, plus he passed the arche de triumph at the beginning at they are really far away..could be 100% real.
what, you think it's cgi or somethin? :sly: how the hell would you "fake" that?

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
the ending with the chick looked kinda fake...man hes a crazy guy, he nearly hit like 4 cars and 2 pedestrians...he looked a little indecisive at turns a few times, and i liked the squeeking of the tires on the roads they have there....i think that the sound of the car made it seem like he was going faster than he actually was at some points, but no doubt that he was speeding a lot.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
eh, as you can see, it was like supposed to be an actual movie, twas a director. The chick was obviously supposed to be there. I could see a formula 1 racer doing that in the 70's, so i'll believe it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts