Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
prostock05 said:
qft

you cant forget the gold spokes, purple/green paint job, suede interior and dice on the mirror.
you gotta rock the shag interior or pink lepord (sp) skin

seriosly that thin does have some nice potentiol to it get a billet grill and wheels some paint and a few more billet pieces it would be pretty pimp lookin

yes i am having acrappy day at spelling

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
1000 and 95k is a really good deal, the old impalas are pretty speedy w/o ups, but the old chevy 350 can be modded pretty heavily

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
fools, i can't believe u've forgotten the chrome!! Sure gold's good, but mix it up baby, ur a pimp now!

DO IT! POST PICS! Keep us updated! Name it the pbf pimp mobile or something else lame.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Okay, I've made a uhh... sketch of what it will look like afterwards. I forgot to include the fuzzy dice, i'll get to those later. The purple SHOULD be darker.

anything else?

Edit:

oh yeah, and hte rims wont be tilted in that much. thumup:

here bobide.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Buy it, it is pre-1973 which means no emmissions restrictions so you can do anything you want to it motor wise. Drop in a high compression 502 and have some fun.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Alright, looks like I'll be getting it in about a month. I have to finish a couple of jobs first.

So, what else do you guys think I should do?

*Fuzzy Dice
*Gucci/Louis Vutton/Burberry interior (I'm leaning towards white fuzzy with leopard print)
*Air bag suspension(no hydrolics, too much $$ and I want to have room in my trunk for all the bodies still....
)
*Gold 1000 spoke rims
*Dark Purple w/ gold flake paint
*Big system
*Tinted windows

And then... I think the silver trim (bumper, door handles, headlights) will have to go if i do the gold rims, what about you?

Thanks for the input, now if I can get the $$ before he sells it to anyone else.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Snip3r said:
Buy it...mod the engine...good exhuast turbo 2s...sound awesome...give it a good clean paintjob and keep it clean, dont do any gay ****...or Ill shoot your face off.

My dad just finished his 67 2 door convertable impala...heavily modded L30 327
That's my other choice...

I'll be doing the practical mods like the engine and stuff first anyways, so I'll see how I like it then go from there.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts