Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This car may be old but some of the details you can get for it ar sweet.

If you have an 20R Engine, 22R Engine, 22RE Engine, 2RZ Engine and 3RZ Engine go to lc engineering.com

If someone does have this car please emali me or send an pm.
I would like to get some inside info on this car.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
you should try searching for a celica forum, rather than asking on here. i've yet to see anybody on here with one of them. I can't say I like em at all either

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
Not to be an asshole or anything, but those cars are supposed to belong to grandmas who need to go pick up groceries....and theyre ugly. yes, a celica forum would probably see this better...

EDIT: must be fast since its been on need for speed... :dodgy:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Actually, I own a 89' Celica.

ANd they arnt granma cars. Get one looking nice and take care of the engine they can actually be pretty fast.

Mine is a worthless pile of crap though. 4 colors counting rust, rear end bottoms out, power steering leaks, oil leaks, trani doesnt shift into OD until the engine warms up, Interior has all the speakers blown (I thank my subs for that >smiles<) other than that i love it to hell.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
The Celica Supra's or newer models arent bad..

·
6,721 Posts
Mondo131 said:
Actually, I own a 89' Celica.

ANd they arnt granma cars. Get one looking nice and take care of the engine they can actually be pretty fast.
they had n/a 4bangers makin 92, 116, or 135hp depending upon which engine, and weighed 2200-2500lbs, and a turbo awd 4banger makin 190hp and weighing 3300lbs. the turbo goes 0-60 in ~8 seconds. by comparison, my n/a v6 makes 225hp and weighs ~3500 lbs, 0-60 ~6.5 sec. they're HARDLY fast

·
6,721 Posts
I think they're fugly. they look like wannabe camaros, but just don't pull it off

1 - 17 of 17 Posts