4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1995 Bob Long Signature Series R/F Sponge Anno'ed Autococker
(S/N : 21422)
Photo Album

Bob Long Signature Series Frame
ANS Gen-X II Inline Regulator
Palmers 3-Way (?)
ANS Jackhammer I or Palmers Rock LPR (?)
ANS Mini Ram
Shocktech Low Pressure Chamber
Eclipse QEV
Shroud - Custom Anno
Shocktech Spy Glass Beaver Tail
OTP bolt
14" DYE Boomstick Barrel- Custom Anno
KAPP Cradle/Drop Forward w/ on/off ASA
Chrome Trigger Shoe
Custom Black Marbleized Grip
Custom Sponge Anno

Extras:
12" Brass Barrel
9" Port-less Barrel (stock?)
Mystery Ram
Mystery Bolt (stock?)
Brass 3-Way (stock?)
Brass Ram (stock?)
Black WGP 3-Piece Sledgehammer (I) Regulator (stock?)*
Spare Grips (stock?)
Yellow, Pink, Blue, Aqua, Clear Pneumatic Hose (approx. 6 ft. of each)

Photo Album

This cocker is a collector's item. Selling as-is. It has been sitting for 6 years and it's ready to go to a cocker fanatic who will appreciate it for what it is.

Not sure about the asking price. A '96 cocker just sold for $300 a few weeks ago. I guess I'll ask $300 OBO and I am willing to listen to any and all offers. No part outs or trades, please. I'll cover up to $10 for shipping, shipped from Connecticut, you pay the difference.

Photo Album

*It wasn't until after I took the pictures of the gun that I realized that short black regulator I put on the gun was actually missing a piece. I thought it might have been a black Micro-Rock. The last three photos in the album show me finding the missing piece to make a WGP 3-Piece Sledgehammer (I) Regulator.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nothing compares to shooting an autococker. I loved taking this gun out on the field because it always got a reaction ranging from intimidation to awe.

Please do not be afraid to low-ball. Current lowest offer is $150 and that ain't bad. I'll pay full shipping if offered $250+

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Highest offer is at $200. I might be letting it go soon. Last chance to declare interest.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This gun has been completely parted out and each piece has been sold. This thread can be closed and sent to davy jones' locker. Thank you all for your interest.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts