Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
I'm a cocker love, but I'm VERY specific about them. I'd give it a 4 as is, 5 with chrome. Why?

1. I HATE mech hinge frames. As in, will not use them. EVER. If it's mech, it must be a slider for me. Yes, personal preference, my preference is I despise them.
2. Yes, as you already said, it's too many different shades of purple. Chrome would look better.
3. +1 for the detonator, same as I have on my 98. +1 also for the Jackhammer, same as I have on my 98.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I agree, not a big fan of the hinge. This is my first cocker so it was a major experiment. I'm still debating what to do with it. I can either leave it mech, get a pump kit, or blade it. As far as blading it, I'll probably not use the eyes. I dont really want to drill eye holes. Not to mention its a right feed so it would be a lot harder.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
I have that exact frame and while i've never used a slider frame, I have no complaints about it. I say leave it mech. if you want an electronic one, you can puck up one for under $150 usually.

·
0 Posts
Looks nice. You could just have the frame and barrel stripped and reannodized to a colour. Nice combination.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks nice. You could just have the frame and barrel stripped and reannodized to a colour. Nice combination.
One day I'll get the entire gun stripped and anodized. Sadly the turquoise is powder coat. However, the powder coat is actually in pretty good condition. It should last for a while.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts