1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going Tomorrow to my first scenario game (WWII) at Hogback
its in Northern VA if anyone else is going

and yes im a noob
im going with my friends whove been playin for about 2 years now and i think this should be interesting
any advice?

·
Registered
728 Posts
Just follow the more expierenced scenario guys and have fun. Mostly have fun. Watch your paint and air so you don't have to make to many long treks and wear good shoes. Pretty much just have fun. Nothing to it really.

·
Registered
833 Posts
yeah pretty much what he said...try and hook up with a group of experienced players to get the full effect of scenario ball. ANything you do in a scneario game will be a blast. But if you can get in with some great players and follow them through most of it you will have a blast!

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
dont be a noob in the sense of not dying when you get shot. i know this is pretty basic courtesy, but the big games seem to bring out the worst in people in this case, mostly because with more people playing at once, its less likely that the refs will see you. dont be that guy though. please.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
yea basicaly what they were saying try to stick with the good guys..i went to a big game and i was with 9 other great guys that were awesome and we ambushed lots of people it was killer

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeh i woulda posted it up and told everyone like before but my friend told me the night before cuz some of his other buds didnt want to take me cuz i was a "newb" but 2 ppl couldnt go so they were all like arite invite him but its the day before so they thought i wasnt going to go

1 - 8 of 8 Posts