Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is just aroung the corner...

Lets make it a good year and not a ****ty one like 2004.

·
Registered
728 Posts
its my birthday, dec 31st, got a night planned with just my g/f and I 21st b-day to boot. Got a good meal setup along with the wines to go with dinner.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
does this mean the 2k4 noob hate will go away? of will it forever be a curse upon us?

·
give me a hug
774 Posts
I'm going to a paintball lock in at atomix paintball. 11ft tv's with greg hastings tournment paintball on xbox live. and shoot suckas all night long on xball fields everyone should go thats in the midwest. www.atomixpaintball.com . My parents are kinda making me go cuz last year i got so drunk i threw up in a girls mouth then went ahead and lost a tooth, my wallet and my cell phone, then managed to pass out under a bush in 2ft of snow... go me. I had a half gallon of vodka between 2 of my friends..

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Roadkill said:
does this mean the 2k4 noob hate will go away? of will it forever be a curse upon us?

Your time will end when the 2k6 noobs come. And you will be the hardcore vets.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
KingFikiElectra said:
Your time will end when the 2k6 noobs come. And you will be the hardcore vets.

lol, this is like the gun i used in 2k4, it stills send shrills down my back to think of those days on the the forum

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
2ffu said:
woot i'le be a vet

Yep 2k5 is our year. We have been here for 2 generations. So we all are vets. Not so much at the 2k2 vets but getting there none the less.

Are we gunna have a new years thread or what? We need to start makng preperations for the thread.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts