Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First of I DO NOT SHIP FIRST. i was scammed in my last deal and im not gonna have it happen again. Now for the guns. Today I have up for sale or trade, my fully upped angel 4 fly, and my Ion. The Ion has seen very little field time. Both are meticulously maintained and are in perfect working conditon. The bodies are also near perfect too.

Here are the stats.

Angel 4 fly
14" gloss freak with 2 inserts
tadao
g7 laser eyes
magnetic trigger
cp reg
soft face bolt
10" barrel(came with it in the last trade)
car charger
3 volumizers

Asking $450

Ion is gone

Trades:
Legends take priority
04 or 05 shockers
05 egos
anything that catches my eye
cash is king

·
Registered
77 Posts
Would you be interested in trading a red 02 cocker slightly upped, for your ion? I don't know what all the ups are right now I have to go look but lmk if your interested so I can put pics up and get a list of the ups.

·
Uhh... I slay Dogfish
594 Posts
Hey, I'll give you an electric guitar, amp, and TONS of extras!!! For the ION!!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RB - unfortunatley I wont be able to get any current pics nutil the 22nd.. thats when I get the internet at my house... as fas as feedback I have only done 1 trade online.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I didnt think I was going to lol... I can assure you i wouldnt trade a damaged gun, the angel has very minor scratches from play, you cant even see them unless the light hits it right and the ion is in mint condition. If you want me to ship first I'll be happy to.. just pm me your address.. you can inspect em try em out w/e you want.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts