Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
our school has a 2 and a half hour delay this whole week because the sophmores have to take the OGT's plus we miss 2 periods a day so i get to sleep plus miss science and math

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
We had these last week when the juniors took the HESPAS (standardized testing needed to graduate) Its awesome to just wake up, chill for a while and then go to school for 2 hours. Thats why I cant wait for college.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Master of Paint said:
We had these last week when the juniors took the HESPAS (standardized testing needed to graduate) Its awesome to just wake up, chill for a while and then go to school for 2 hours. Thats why I cant wait for college.
it's a bit harder than high school, even if you do get to go whenever. the classes may only be an hour long, 3x a week, but they give you plenty of homework and papers to make up for it. plus some have community service and group projects and crap like that. nobody there to hold your hand and tell you what to do and when, you just have to "look at the syllabus." god I hate that damn thing

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
zpyro said:
it's a bit harder than high school, even if you do get to go whenever. the classes may only be an hour long, 3x a week, but they give you plenty of homework and papers to make up for it. plus some have community service and group projects and crap like that. nobody there to hold your hand and tell you what to do and when, you just have to "look at the syllabus." god I hate that damn thing

Yeah, I totally understand that. Ive got like 12 friends in college and I know its alot of work. Im just gonna like the feeling of not having the same fixed schedule every day.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts