Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

2 choices for cold weather paint...?

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  SJBaller 
#1 ·
Hey,
I am gonna be playing in 18 degree weather here soon. I have a Tippmann A-5, stock barrel, expansion chamber using CO2. The monster balls i usually use are **** in this weather. I have NEVER seen a more inaccurate paintball, and it broke every 3 shots :mad: . So i have 2 choices for paint now, of which both i have never used, Game Face Camo Recon Paintballs, and RPS Marbilizer. These are the 2 i have avalibility to and have the best ratings. Which one should i get?

#4 ·
I will definitely get one of these specific weather paintballs after this, but i am a day before my game and only have a sports authority and a Wal-mart for paintballs, so i guess i am trying to find the paintballs with the hardest shell or something like that to prevent breakage in the gun and to not be lop sided. I just want something better than the monster balls i have been using...

#5 ·
Try Ramp Blizzard Winter Formula. It is awesome in the winter and isn't that expensive

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.