Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have two questions to ask you guys.
1. is there a cyclone-to-normal feed neck adapter? I found this 400 rounds hopper.(your basic oversized gravity fed hopper) But its just cool for the fact that you can have the feeling of rambo-ness.... :ninja:

and

Anybody know anything about the reliability of these?
Turbo Paintball Loader - Black at ActionVillage.com : Paintball
Does it actually work? or is it an over priced standard hopper?

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
1. Not that I've seen. Not that I've looked however, so there very well may be.

2. There are several forms of it. Archon, Proto Primo, and that. Instead of just having the insides open so the paint gets all jammed up when trying to feed, there is a channel that runs over the feedneck and the paint actually feeds the channel from both ends. This way the paint feeds smoother, less jams, and it actually helps increase the amount of tension on stack (due to gravity), so it feeds a bit faster than an ordinary gravity hopper. I have used them before, and if you have a slower electronic trigger or a mechanical (non-response/pneumatic) trigger they'll work fantastically well.

This particular design also adds that it blows some of your excess gas into the channel to make sure the paint feeds by the look of it. Something the Archon and Primo don't do. Not sure if that would actually help with that type of design though or not.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well thanks.
1- I'll be thinking of a way to improvise something that is reliable, but I have no gun/marker to test it with.

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Looked up that hopper, and although it looks like the Archon/Primo, it's totally different. Sorry, my bad.

Uses excess gas from your marker to agitate.

Why I can't get that picture to embed properly really irks me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
if i have a halo belt driven hopper with a rip drive i need a new shell what shell would fit mine cracked on the right side

1 - 7 of 7 Posts