Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I've got 2 black minicockers here. They have been used as backup/project cockers, and both have only seen about 2 cases each. They belong to me and friend, but we recently got new guns and no longer need these as backups. Both guns where built up very similarly. They started as Psycoballistic superbolt cockers. We bought these guns mainly for the bodies, which are knock offs of dye ultralight bodies. Now all that is left of the gun from when we bought it is the body, frame, rods, and hammer.

I don't have pics yet, i will be getting them later this week. Both guns are for sale or trade. I'm mainly looking for nitro tanks, freak parts, barrels, halo's, other guns, etc, but am willing to trade or sell both of them.

Both guns are in good shape and fully function. Like I said, I'd like to have pictures right now, I don't like it when sellers don't have pics, but I will get them towards the middle of this week.

Gun #1:
-Matte black psychoballistics superbolt mini body (dye ultralight knockoff)
-superbolt hinge trigger frame (really a 32* teeter frame)
-Palmer stabilizer (not male, screws directly into bottom of frontblock)
-KAPP 3-way
-Palmer microrock lpr
-Rat 3:16 valve
-custom made delrin bolt (we have a local machinist)
-clamp feed neck
-small drop forward
-stock barrel

Gun #2:
-Matte black psychoballistics superbolt mini body (dye ultralight knockoff)
-superbolt hinge trigger frame (really a 32* teeter frame)
-Palmer female stabilizer mounted on a medium dropforward
-stock 3-way (dye knock off)
-palmer microrock lpr
-stock valve
-custom made delrin bolt (we have a local machinist)
-clamp feed neck
-stock barrel

I'm not really sure on a price, I'll say around $400 each.

Also, I'm sure i could change some things on the gun to your likeing, like different dropforwards and stuff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts