Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This 98c and flatline was bought 2 months ago and has only had about 2 cases of paint throught them. I have done the clicky pen mod to it so the trigger pull is pretty light. It will come with everything in the picture (marker, stock barrel, flatline barrel, shroud, adapter, hopper). I etched the words "Is your hopper on?" on the left side of the shroud (dont ask, painful lesson) and ive etched the center line on the barrel, makes it easier to line up.

Im asking 200 + shipping OBO, but im only selling it to buy a different gun, so if you have somthing I may be interested in, let me know. (im particularly fond of cockers and old school shockers)

Attachments

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Uppity. The price is negotiable guys, any INTELLIGENT offer will be considered. Im going to add in my 9oz tank to it too if you really want it. Again, everythings only 2 months old, I bought it all brand new...

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
up
seriously guys, the price is negotiable, im just going to use the money to buy another marker (probably here) so fire away. This things basically brand new...Still looking primarily to trade.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts

its taken apart because i only have 1 screw for the drop (not pictured) the drop is onlike like 2" max..not unsightly like some drops are..You can keep the flatline and sell that for some extra cash...Could you add, so that i could buy a barrel for it? or just add one? JW we can find some agreement

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Up for the day
-bob, I think im going to stay away from spyders, I really had my heart set on a cocker, shocker, or b2k, I think im going to hold off for now, thanks though

Oh, and btw, I didnt want to do this, but for you guitar players out there I have one I would be willing to throw in for the right gun, but it would have to be a REAAAAL good one...

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
To the top with thee! The guitar goes to a cocker with E2/worr/raceframe, a tricked B2k, or a shoebox shocker w/addons. would take 160 for the gun. The axe is worth 350.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts