Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i have a couple of summer parties that i have recently been in.....just thought i would share.

3 days ago: i go to this party with some freinds i havent seen in a while.....not very many people at first then a bunch showed up. i called up some of these cool girls i havent seen forever and they come chill.......well when they pull out i imedetly throw a chair in the driveway..why? I DONT KNOW 0? lol.....so any these hella cool fine chicks come kick it.......after a couple hours when everyone is wasted they want me to go back to the appt.......i was like TIME OUT.......ok lets go ...i get to this girls placew and the first thing i see is a box with about 135 condoms in there a didlo...i pooped...so i pretty much woke up next to 2 girls with thongs on. :naughty .but with the WORST hang over ever!! i dont know if BUBBA can beat this story but probably........your probably asking....ramsey?..did you mess around with those girls? well guys i wish i could tell you because i dont even know..........

last night: me and some freinds go to the river for this one girls party........i get wasted......and soon everyone goes to sleep except for me and this guy steve who is my freind......so its like 2am.....and these guys OUT OF NO WHERE come mobbin in this truck (were way the hell in the middle of no where) and they pull up and me and steve are like WHAT UP!!!! turns out theyhad a 24 pack ande and steve and me ****in shotgunned (to drink a beer VERY fast) half the pack with them........they left.....then came back for one more.....it was so funny...these guys were crazy!!!..one guy called himself the attorny and he was wearing a bandanna? it was crazy you guys.....but a blast :rofl :rofl

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
I went to a frat house the day after a party with my ex-g/f, and there was a big burnt spot on the floor where they had made a bonfire in the house...

·
teh car guy
1,292 Posts
dude, that's nothing
last party I went to, multiple opossoms died, gas was "aquired", works bombs went off, an owl took a crap on a friend, elephant ears were thrown at random objects, and molitov cocktails were thrown onto a bridge.

Plus, parties aren't hard to find on the weekends for me, a college is just 25 minutes away.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
if you wake up and your dick is kinda sore from all the ****ing, then you know you messed around, but you balls and dick can get sore when your spooning with a girl too, but ya have to be able to know a difference

D

·
0 Posts
ive heard spooning jokes and pretended to laugh too many times.. what the hell is it?

tonight be and 2 friends had a gathering.. decided.. the fire be best started with gas... well i pour it all over from a cup.. my buddy is lighting paper beside it.. i decide that ill get it going faster and pour it near the ligher.. well the lighter was on teh opposite side of the fire that i was standing on.. so im leaning over it.. well then "BOOM" i disappear in flames.. my buddies yell out.. and i run outta the flames with my shoe on fire and my arm hairless.. it was ****ing cool

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
spooning is basicly cuddling, liek falling asleep hugging where like the girls ass is in your groin

althoug, then theres the nasty spooning, which involves an ass, and a spoon, and lube, but im not neccesarily into that kind of spooning.

...........................forking is where its at

D

·
0 Posts
ah ic, now i feel like an idiot for laughing all those times.. cuz its not funny

1 - 17 of 17 Posts