Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my spyder electra 08 is going through some problems (shock shock). I turn it on and it is on semi but will not change modes to ramp. My other problem is where I screw the air in there are two holes on the bottom and i am having air leak out of the second hole farthest away from the air tank. If you can answer either one of these it would be great thanks. And FYI all of my O rings are new so that is not the reason for the leaking and i have regulated it and taken it into a shop but still........it leaks

·
Retired, proud dad
702 Posts
1. To change mode you have to hold down the "M" button, then push "M" to switch from a mode to another one. If this doesn't work, that means you lost your tournament lock jumper on the grip, the red thing shown on this picture.

2. The on/off could be not screw enough to hold air in, or the tank o-ring could be worn, even if it looks alright. It's a cheap test to do.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Lol you are good the red thing was hardly hanging on.... thanks alot. The O-rings are brand new i replaced them to see if it still leaked and it does so any other suggestions?

·
Retired, proud dad
702 Posts
I don't have any ideas right now : did you try with another tank ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts