Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Can anyone explain to me what a stacked tube blowback marker is? And how is it different from other brands (such as tippman)?

2. I've read some threads and most people dont like upgrading stacked tube blowback markers (such as spyders), why?

Thanks,
Mike

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
Stacked tube blow back...There is the bolt riding on the top, while a hammer on the bottom hits the valve which opens air up, while goes up through the bolt which fire a paintball.

Tippmanns are just blow backs. They do not have 2 stacked tubes.

As for not liking to upgrade them, it's all perference. A spyder is a spyder no matter how much work you put into it. Let it be $10 for $1000. It will never shoot as nice as a Timmy or anyother high end gun. Don't listen to anybody if they tell you elsewise.

I had a spyder with big dreams of up grading it. I got a new barrel, a T-board and a Halo. Along with a compressed air tank. 2 of those 4 upgrades were generic and I can use them on my matrix now.

Feel free to hit me up on AIM: nypa8ntballa14 if you have anymore questions.

*EDIT*

There you can see how there are 2 "stacked tubes"

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
KidPaintball said:
A spyder is a spyder no matter how much work you put into it. Let it be $10 for $1000. It will never shoot as nice as a Timmy or anyother high end gun. Don't listen to anybody if they tell you elsewise.
If you perform a Spimmy conversion, it will shoot as nice as a Timmy. Hell, it will be a timmy with a lame body and spyder threads.

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
No, it's still a Spyder. It will never shoot like a timmy. I've used both guns in my lfe alot. A spyder will never compare to a timmy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts