Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
the mag is a 68 classic automag with a dye one piece, twist-lock boomstick. the body, barrel, and valve are all stainless steel. in reality that should be pretty heavy, but this thing is balanced like a mother ****er, so you dont really feel the weight when you hold it, but its there. kinda a natural phenomenon, if you will... just take my word for it :hug:. it also has a level 10 bolt, benchmark .45 frame, and a gas-thru with a bike grip over it. macroline is not pictured but will be included, and the level 10 bolt is still not tuned yet, but i wont ship untill i get it running. looking for about $150 shipped (minimum $10 shipping), but we can work something out/that price isnt firm. i wont do straight up trades, but i will do a 2 for 1 with the gun below for a slightly nicer mag, imp, ion, or something along those lines. maybe even a nice pump as long as it isnt a cocker (i just got rid of one, wanna try something new :smokin although i'll take e-cockers into consideration) but keep in mind that cash is king here, so trades will have to be slightly in my favor. in other words, i'm in no hurry to trade, but would prefer it be sold in the next 3 weeks. and i cant add much either.

mag pic:

the compact is an all stock 2000 spyder compact, so there isnt much to say about it. for those that cant count, yes it is 6 years old, but it still works great, no big scratches or anything like that. the frame has an insignificant crack in it, i dont even think you would be able to see it if i took a picture of it, but everything still holds together nicely, and no it is not "broken". also, there is no barrel included,but they are easy to come by. i will take $35 shipped and even throw in a 12oz co2 tank for free. will take trades for (possibly) airsoft stuff, xbox, games/controllers, or even other paintball stuff like squeegees and random crap, but dont lowball me. also see details on 2 for 1 deals above.

spyder pic:

sorry for the picture quality, theyre from my phone, digi cam is being an assbandit at the moment, i might get some better ones later. both of these gats will come with a feedneck elbow. will sell both of the guns and 12 oz co2 tank as a package for $170 shipped.

oh and i forgot to mention, as you have probablly noticed, both of these are powerfeed. the feedneck elbows are not pictured but i will include one with each gun. i can add a shake n' bake, also free, just ask...

I DO NOT SHIP FIRST, END OF STORY, NO NEGOTIATION. i do have feedback to back up this statement however, including previous trades, which can be found here: http://www.paintballforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1350877#post1350877

contacts:
AIM: Drei2und3zwanzig
email: [email protected]
PM's

I'll be happy to answer any questions, unless your question is "will you ship first?" :dodgy:

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
up

updates so far: the level 10 bolt is tuned, or at least 90% so, but something is leaking out the back for some reason, but i have a rebuild kit on the way which should be fixed by next weekend. the spyder is still in great condition also.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats rediculous, i know they dont have very great resale, but no... just no.

i'm open to negotiation, but there is a difference between negotiating and lowballing. wave:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts